Caring For Your Candle
Our candles are hand-poured in store every day using natural soy wax, pure fragrance oils, and cotton paper wicks for a candle that is long-lasting, true-to-scent, and clean burning. Our oils are certified skin safe, and we make our goat's milk honey lotions and brown sugar scrubs by hand in small batches.
To ensure a safe and fragrant burn each time you enjoy your candle, fragrance oil, or reed diffuser, please refer to our care instructions below.
- The first burn is the most important burn. Allow your wax to melt almost all the way to the edge of the candle before putting the flame out.
- Never leave a candle unattended and keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Extinguish a candle if it repeatedly smokes, flickers, or the flame is too high.
- Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches, and debris at all times.
- Burn your candle between one and four hours at a time for best results.
- Trim your candle wick 1/4'' every few hours to help extend the life of your candle and to help keep a clean burn.
- A draft is a candle's worst enemy. Keep your candle away from ceiling fans, high traffic areas, and vents.
- To avoid glass cracking, do not burn the last 1/4'' of wax in jar.
- Our fragrance oils are 2 oz of pure fragrance oil.
- Ideal for oil burners or diffusers for a scent that is stronger than burning a candle. There is no need to dilute them with water or any other base.
- Our fragrance oils are certified skin-safe when used in the proper dilution. If you are making your own soap, lotion, etc., we recommend that the oil be no more than ~10% of the final product.
- Our reed diffusers release a slow, steady fragrance for one to two months. They will be less strong than burning a candle, and are ideal for small spaces and places where burning a flame is not allowed, such as dorm rooms, office desks, hospital rooms, etc.
- For a burst of fragrance, simply flip the reeds.
If your candle or other product doesn't burn or perform the way you think it should, please contact us at email@example.com or (931) 802-2821 so we can make it right.