Our candles are hand-poured in store every day using natural soy wax, pure fragrance oils, and cotton paper wicks for a candle that is slow burning and true-to-scent. Our oils are certified skin safe, and we make our goat's milk honey lotions and brown sugar scrubs by hand in small batches.
To ensure a safe and fragrant burn each time you enjoy your candle, fragrance oil, or reed diffuser, please refer to our care instructions below.
Failure to follow instructions could result in fire, hazard, or injury.• Never move a lit candle.
• Keep out of reach of pets and children.
• Place the candle on a stable heat resistant surface.
• Never leave a lit candle unattended.
• Before you light your candle each time, your wick should be trimmed to 1/4''.
• Keep your candle away from ceiling fans, high traffic areas, and vents.
• To avoid glass cracking, do not burn the last 1/4’’ of wax.
• If your wick is not centered, reposition while wax is soft.
• Extinguish flame if it flickers or if flame is too high. Trim wick and then relight.
- Our fragrance oils are 2 oz of pure fragrance oil.
- Ideal for oil burners or diffusers for a scent that is stronger than burning a candle. There is no need to dilute them with water or any other base.
- Our fragrance oils are certified skin-safe when used in the proper dilution. If you are making your own soap, lotion, etc., we recommend that the oil be no more than ~10% of the final product.
- Our reed diffusers release a slow, steady fragrance for one to two months. They will be less strong than burning a candle, and are ideal for small spaces and places where burning a flame is not allowed, such as dorm rooms, office desks, hospital rooms, etc.
- For a burst of fragrance, simply flip the reeds.
If your candle or other product doesn't burn or perform the way you think it should, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (931) 802-2821 so we can make it right.